webmention for Django projects.
$ pip install django-webmention
- Add webmention to INSTALLED_APPS
- Run manage.py migrate webmention
url(r'^webmention', include('webmention.urls', namespace='webmention'))
to top-level urls.py
- Run manage.py test webmention to ensure unit tests all pass
- Include webmention information by either:
- Adding webmention.middleware.WebMentionMiddleware to
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES (affects all views)
- Decorating a specific view with
- View webmention responses in the Django admin tool and mark them as
reviewed as needed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.