A pluggable implementation of webmention for Django projects.
webmention for Django projects.
$ pip install django-webmention
- Add webmention to INSTALLED_APPS
- Run manage.py migrate webmention
- Add (r'^webmention', include('webmention.urls'), namespace='webmention') to top-level urls.py
- Run manage.py test webmention to ensure unit tests all pass
- Include webmention information by either:
- Adding webmention.middleware.WebMentionMiddleware to MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES (affects all views)
- Decorating a specific view with webmention.middleware.include_webmention_information
- View webmention responses in the Django admin tool and mark them as reviewed as needed
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_webmention-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl