WordPress look and feel for Django administration panel.
- WordPress look and feel
- New styles for selector, calendar and timepicker widgets
- More responsive (admin panel should look fine and be usable on displays with minimum 360px width)
- Editable top menu
- Optional fully configurable left menu
- Left menu can be pinned (fixed CSS position) or unpinned and collapsed or expanded
- Awesome Font Awesome icons supported in both menus
- Multiple AdminSite’s support with possibility to have different menus, colors and titles for each one
- 7 additional color themes included
- Collapsible fieldsets can be opened by default
- Python3 compatible
Install django-wpadmin from PyPi:
pip install django-wpadmin
Or from GitHub:
pip install git+https://github.com/barszczmm/django-wpadmin.git#egg=django-wpadmin
Above basic configuration will only change look of Django’s admin page, but there’s much more you can do with Django WP Admin. Check out documentation on Read the Docs for details.
If you want to help to translate this software, please join me on Transifex: transifex.com/projects/p/django-wp-admin/
Please create an issue on GitHub if you have any problems or requests.
Python code is based on django-admin-tools app.
WordPress look and feel is of course inspired by WordPress.
Included icons comes from Font Awesome.
- Python3 compatibility
- updated templates for password reset and change (from /registration template path)
- updated template for login page to make it more consistent with rest of the pages
- fixed bug with submenu when left menu is folded
- more fixes for small resolutions screens
- proper login forms in test project used
- backward compatibility breaking release!
- most of things was rewritten
- from now on there will be separate branch for each major Django version and Django WP Admin will be versioned according to Django version it supports…
- …so this version is compatible only with Django 1.6.x
- FontAwesome updated to version 4.0.3
- new WordPress admin look
- styles for selector widget
- styles for calendar widget
- styles for timepicker widget
- styles for delete confirmation page
- styles for history page
- collapsible fieldsets can be opened by default
- support for nested submenus
- 7 additional color themes added
- added licenses for all included external files (fonts and JS)
- styled object’s editing pages
- Django 1.3 support dropped! (there’s too much differences between Django 1.3 and 1.4)
- installation process slightly changed (there’s no need to copy or symlink base.html file for specific Django version)
- added WordPress look and feel for objects lists (change_list.html)
- CHANGELOG added
- installation scripts
- README and LICENSE files added
- top and left menu
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_wpadmin-1.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (386.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Mar 13, 2014|
|django-wpadmin-1.6.1.tar.gz (381.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 13, 2014|