A simple django cms slideshow plugin.
- There are 2 plugins: SlideShow and Slide. A SlideShow can only contains Slides. Those can be arranged in the order you want just like any other plugin.
- Each image can have a url specified (creating an anchor around the image)
- By default, creates a [flexslider](http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/) slideshow.
This plugin requires django CMS 3.0 or higher to be properly installed and configured.
- run pip install djangocms-slider on your virtualenv
- add djangocms_slider to your INSTALLED_APPS setting (mind the underscore)
- Run ./manage.py migrate djangocms_slider
To override the template, just add slider.html and or ‘slide.html’ in a django template directory under templates/djangocms_slider.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.