A simple store locator plugin for django CMS that uses Google Maps.
The code is heavily inspired by a similar plugin by Mark Ransom, https://github.com/MegaMark16/django-cms-storelocator.
- django CMS Plugin displays a google map with locations
- search for locations in range of an address
- locations can be grouped and searched by location types
- setting for kilometers or miles
- pip install djangocms-store-locator (requires django-filer and django-sekizai)
- add 'djangocms_store_locator' to your INSTALLED_APPS
- python manage.py syncdb or python manage.py migrate djangocms_store_locator if you are using South
- add something like this to your urls.py
- add some locations in the admin
- insert the “Store Locator Plugin” on a page
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.