Djangofloor helps you to quickly create Django applications that are also easy to deploy. To reach these goals, Djangofloor provides:
* an extension to the base Django's setting, allowing to split your configuration into several files (default values provided by Djangofloor, constants values for your project, deployement parameters, local values for development),
* auto-configuration for a few widespread Django apps (Django-Debug-Toolbar, Django-Redis-Sessions, Django-Pipeline) if they are present,
* a base template using the well-known Bootstrap3 (but of course you can use any other templates),
* valid default Django settings (like logs),
* create new Django projects that are working and deployable out-of-the-box (even if you finally replace all default templates and views).
Creating a new project
Creating a working new project only requires a couple lines:
pip install djangofloor
Your new project name [MyProject] NewProject
Python package name [newproject]
Initial version [0.1]
Root project path [.] /tmp/newproject
python setup.py deploy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.