Buildout recipe for Djangohosting.ch
This buildout recipe can be used setup a Django project and to deploy it using djangohosting.ch hosting services.
The recipe supports the following options.
- This option sets the name for your project. The recipe will create a basic structure if the project is not already there.
- The version argument can accept a few different types of arguments. You can specify trunk. In this case it will do a checkout of the Django trunk. Another option is to specify a release number like 0.96.2. This will download the release tarball. Finally you can specify a full svn url (including the revision number). An example of this would be http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/branches/newforms-admin@7833.
- Path the working copy of the Django project (trunk, tags and branches included). /usr/share/django by default. When using a checkout of django (instead of release tarball), the recipe will first try to it copy from djangohosting.ch working copy.
- You can set the name of the settings file which is to be used with this option. This is useful if you want to have a different production setup from your development setup. It defaults to development.
- Value of MEDIA_URL Django settings. Defaults to /media/
- Value of MEDIA_ROOT Django settings. Defaults to a media in the project directory.
- Value of ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX Django settings. Defaults to /admin_media/
- Used to create an alias in a lighttpd configuration file. Defaults to the media folder in the admin’s Django folder.
- Path (absolute or relative) to the init, lighttpd, private and public_html directories. Defaults init, lighttpd, private and public_html.
- Path to lighttpd executable. Defaults to /usr/local/sbin/lighttpd
- Host of production server. Required.
- Port of production server. Required.
- Host of development server. Defaults to localhost.
- Port of development server. defaults to 8000.
- Set this to a folder somewhere on you system to speed up installation. The recipe will use this folder as a cache for a downloaded version of Django.
- All paths specified here will be used to extend the default Python path for the bin/* scripts.
- If you want a script in the bin folder to run all the tests for a specific set of apps this is the option you would use. Set this to the list of app labels which you want to be tested.
- This is the name of the testrunner which will be created. It defaults to test.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djangohosting-recipe-0.1.0a4.tar.gz (9.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for djangohosting-recipe-0.1.0a4.tar.gz