Fully featured shop application built on djangoSHOP framework.
A fully featured shop application built on djangoSHOP framework.
This project aims to provide a quick & easy way to set up a fully featured shop without much hassle.
Shopit comes with the most useful features that a classic shops needs, out of the box.
Here's what you can expect:
- Easily manage Products and their variations with custom Attributes.
- Attach images, videos & files on products.
- Set Up-sell, Cross-sell and other customized Relations between products.
- Create custom checkbox Flags for products and categorization.
- Group products in Category, Brand and Manufacturer groups.
- Create discounts and promotional codes with Modifiers.
- Add custom Taxes for categories and products.
- Enable customer Reviews on products.
- Django 1.11, 1.10
- django-shop as shop framework.
- django-cms for placeholders.
- django-parler to translate everything.
- django-mptt for tree management.
- django-admin-sortable2 to sort stuff.
- django-measurement to add measurements.
- django-phonenumber-field for customer's phone number.
Install using pip:
pip install djangoshop-shopit
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'adminsortable2', 'mptt', 'parler', 'shopit', ] SHOP_APP_LABEL = 'shopit' SHOP_PRODUCT_SUMMARY_SERIALIZER = 'shopit.serializers.ProductSummarySerializer' SHOP_CART_MODIFIERS = ( 'shop.modifiers.DefaultCartModifier', 'shopit.modifiers.ShopitCartModifier', ... )
There are two ways to configure the urls. First would be to add to your
urlpatterns = [ url(r'^shop/', include('shopit.urls')), ... ]
The second option is to use django-cms apphooks. Shopit comes with a couple of those for different application parts.
ShopitApphook is the main one, and one that should always be attached to a page (if the urls are not already added). Then there are other optional apphooks for account, categorization & products. If you want to keep it simple, and not have to set every application part individually. You can add to your settings:
SHOPIT_SINGLE_APPHOOK = True
This will load all the neccesary urls under the
Full documentation is availiable on ReadTheDocs.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djangoshop-shopit-0.4.3.tar.gz (90.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|