Djangotoolbox for Django-nonrel
In djangotoolbox.db you can find base classes for writing non-relational DB backends. Read Writing a non-relational Django backend for more information.
In djangotoolbox.fields you can find several common field types for non-relational DB backends (ListField, SetField, DictField, RawField, BlobField).
The djangotoolbox.admin module provides admin overrides for making django.contrib.auth work correctly in the admin UI. Simply add 'djangotoolbox' to INSTALLED_APPS after django.contrib.admin. This will disable features that require JOINs. If you still need permission handling you should use the nonrel permission backend.
- Added lazy model lookups to EmbeddedModelField
- Simplified CapturingTestSuiteRunner by using Django’s integrated unittest2 package
- Several new unit tests
- Added default implementation for check_aggregate_support(). Contributed by Jonas Haag
- Added ListField/etc. support for fields that require SubfieldBase
This release unifies the field types of all existing nonrel backends.
- Merged with ListField from MongoDB backend. Contributed by Jonas Haag
- Added SetField, DictField, and RawField. Contributed by Jonas Haag
- Fixed support for proxy models. Contributed by Vladimir Mihailenco
- Several cleanups and minor bug fixes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djangotoolbox-0.9.2.tar.gz (17.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|