Flamegraphs for Django Debug Toolbar
Get a flame graph of the current request, right in Django.
- Uses https://github.com/brendangregg/FlameGraph to generate a flamegraph right in a debug panel.
- Add djdt_flamegraph to your requirements.txt.
- Add djdt_flamegraph.FlamegraphPanel to DEBUG_TOOLBAR_PANELS.
- Run your server with python manage.py runserver --nothreading --noreload
- ValueError at /: signal only works in main thread: Flame graphs can only be generated in a single threaded server.
- Flame graphs are disabled by default. You’ll have to enable it by clicking the checkbox next to it in the Debug Toolbar.
This panel comes with an example Django app to test with.
- Beta release.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djdt_flamegraph-0.2.4.tar.gz (14.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|