Flamegraphs for Django Debug Toolbar
Get a flame graph of the current request, right in Django.
- Uses https://github.com/brendangregg/FlameGraph to generate a flamegraph right in the debug panel.
- Add djdt_flamegraph to your requirements.txt.
- Add djdt_flamegraph.FlamegraphPanel to DEBUG_TOOLBAR_PANELS.
- Run your server with python manage.py runserver --nothreading --noreload
- ValueError at /: signal only works in main thread: Flame graphs can only be generated in a single threaded server.
- Flame graphs are disabled by default. You’ll have to enable it by clicking the checkbox next to it in the Debug Toolbar.
- Probably won’t work on Windows.
This panel comes with an example Django app to test with. Just run make example and the server should start running.
- First release that actually works!
- Beta release.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(16.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Nov 3, 2015|
(14.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Nov 3, 2015|