Set of helpers for easy testing of Django apps.
Django Extended Tests is a set of helpers for easy testing of Django apps.
- easy unit testing of Django views (ViewTestCase)
- useful assertions provides as mixin classes:
- response status codes (StatusCodeAssertionsMixin)
- emails (EmailAssertionsMixin)
- messages (MessagesAssertionsMixin)
- model instances (InstanceAssertionsMixin)
- handy helpers for testing file-related code (InMemoryStorageMixin and others)
- smooth integration with Django REST Framework authentication mechanism (APIViewTestCase)
Full documentation available on read the docs.
Developed by SUNSCRAPERS with passion & patience.
- Python: 2.7 (Only Django 1.11), 3.4+
- Django: 1.11, 2.0+
- (optional) Django REST Framework: 3.7+
Simply install using pip:
$ pip install djet
Full documentation is available to study at read the docs and in docs directory.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djet-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (8.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size djet-0.2.2.tar.gz (6.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|