Set of helpers for easy testing of Django apps.
Django Extended Tests is a set of helpers for easy testing of Django apps.
- easy unit testing of Django views (ViewTestCase)
- useful assertions provides as mixin classes:
- response status codes (StatusCodeAssertionsMixin)
- emails (EmailAssertionsMixin)
- messages (MessagesAssertionsMixin)
- model instances (InstanceAssertionsMixin)
- handy helpers for testing file-related code (InMemoryStorageMixin and others)
- smooth integration with Django REST Framework authentication mechanism (APIViewTestCase)
Full documentation available on read the docs.
Developed by SUNSCRAPERS with passion & patience.
- Python: 2.7 (Only Django 1.11), 3.4+
- Django: 1.11, 2.0+
- (optional) Django REST Framework: 3.7+
Simply install using pip:
$ pip install djet
Full documentation is available to study at read the docs and in docs directory.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djet-0.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size djet-0.3.0.tar.gz (34.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|