Djinn i18n module providing overrides of djinn translations. Other than for instance Rosetta, this tool writes it’s overrides to a separate .po file that resides outside of your or other people’s sources, so you won’t get into trouble when updating source code.
The one single .po file is written to settings.PO_OVERRIDES, or if that doesn’t exist, to: settings.PROJECT_ROOT/var/locale.
Make sure to add the path to your settings.LOCALE_PATHS, like so:
LOCALE_PATHS = [PO_OVERRIDES] + LOCALE_PATHS
LOCALE_PATHS = [PROJECT_ROOT + “/var/locale”] + LOCALE_PATHS
- now supporting unicode in msgid’s as well
- newline support in po-file msgid’s
- added reload button on i18n index page for reloading po files in running server
- made urls more flexible with respect to locale-name
- Move to Django 1.6.x
- Skip monkey patch for translations in front end for now
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.