DigitalOcean API library & CLI
(Until v1.0 is released, backwards compatibility will be broken at will.)
- Individual methods for every operation listed in the API docs plus methods for making arbitrary “freeform” requests or actions
- Methods for waiting for multiple droplets to come up or multiple actions to complete in parallel (and if you get tired of waiting, you can hit Cntrl-C to make the methods return immediately)
- Connection pooling via requests’ Session objects
- Paginated results are returned as generators that make requests when necessary, so your account’s entire action history isn’t fetched all at once
- A command-line interface to all of the above that outputs JSON objects in the same format as used by the API (perfect for massaging with jq!)
- When creating droplets from the command line, new SSH public keys can be specified without having to register them explicitly beforehand.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|doapi-0.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (54.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|doapi-0.2.0.tar.gz (37.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|