DocDown is a Markdown extension for source code documentation.
Python DocDown is a suite of extensions for Python Markdown.
Run make docs to build the HTML documentation for Python DocDown
- Add the Media Carousels extension
- Address issues with Scoped Code Tabs extension
- Place a hard cap below 3.0 on Markdown to address compatibility issues
- Add Scoped Code Tabs Markdown Extension
- Fix case where ‘|||’ in a table started a sequence diagram.
- Fix block paragraph rendering with title
- Fix whitespace issues with back to back tags
- Fix whitespace issues with inline platform tags breaking markdown table formatting
- Add support for inline platform section tags
- Fix Platform Section Markdown Extension bug with spaces in platform section names
- Fix Platform Section Markdown Extension bug with code blocks
- Add Platform Section Markdown Extension
- Strip leading ./ from media urls when concatenating with a set media_url in media and sequence diagram extensions.
- Fix the distribution so that template_adapters work
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.