Docums plugin that combines all pages into one, allowing for easy export to PDF and standalone HTML.
Docums plugin that adds a print page to your site that combines the entire site, allowing for easy export to PDF and standalone HTML. See demo.
- Support for docurial theme, including features like instant loading and dark color themes.
- Support for pagination in PDFs.
- Many options to customize appearance
- Option to add a cover page
- Lightweight, no dependencies.
Install the plugin using
pip3 install docums-print-site-plugin
Next, add the following lines to your
plugins: - search - print-site
⚠️ Make sure to put
print-siteto the bottom of the plugin list. This is because other plugins might alter your site (like the navigation), and you want these changes included in the print page.
If you have no
pluginsentry in your config file yet, you'll likely also want to add the
searchplugin. Docums enables it by default if there is no
- Navigate to
- Export to standalone HTML (see export to HTML)
- Export to PDF using your browser using File > Print > Save as PDF (see export to PDF)
Available at khanhduy1407.github.io/docums-print-site-plugin.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for docums-print-site-plugin-2.3.tar.gz