Python bindings to Datadog's API and a user-facing command line tool.
A Python client for the DataDog API.
- Library Documentation: http://pydoc.datadoghq.com
- HTTP API Documetation: http://api.datadoghq.com/
- DataDogHQ: http://datadoghq.com
- Release date: 2012.08.03
- Extra command-line arguments: –api-key and –application-key
- Release date: 2012.06.22
- Fabric support
- 1.0.7, 1.0.8
- never published
- Release date: 2012.06.05
- Bug fix in dogshell on python 3
- Release date: 2012.05.29
- Compatible with python 3.2
- Release date: 2012.04.16
- A rash of performance improvements to DogStatsApi’s stats collection methods.
- DogStatsApi’s metrics collection and flushing can now be disabled with a configuration change.
- Removed locking from DogStatsApi’s metrics collection, trading some accuracy when many threads are writing to the same instance in exchange for performance.
- Release date: 2012.03.21
- This release is a backwards incompatible rewrite of the library.
- The API wrapper was renamed from SimpleClient to DogHttpApi. It’s interface was also updated. Check the docs for changes.
- Added DogStatsApi, a tool for collecting metrics with little application overhead.