Because sometimes you need to do it live.
doitlive is a tool for live presentations in the terminal. It reads a file of shell commands and replays the commands in a fake terminal session as you type random characters.
Get it now
$ pip install doitlive
- Create a file called session.sh. Fill it with bash commands.
- Run doitlive session.sh
$ doitlive session.sh
- Type like a madman.
More at http://doitlive.rtfd.org
- Python >= 2.7 or >= 3.3
MIT licensed. See the bundled LICENSE file for more details.
- Add “speed” config option.
- Fix short option for “–shell”.
- Custom prompts are colored.
- Remove unnecessary –check-output option, which was only used for testing.
- Fix bug where cwd would not update in custom prompts.
- Initial release.