Toolkit for python coding dojos.
- Timer to determine the pilot’s turn
- Display notifications on pilot’s time up, tests passed and failed
- Dojo Semaphor through OS notifications
- Run tests after each save
How to use
$ pip install dojo-toolkit
$ dojo /path/to/code/directory/
Check the CONTRIBUING.rst file to discover how you can help the development of dojo-toolkit.
- Tests + CI
- Sound notifications
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor improvements
- Major refactor
- Uses bumpversion
- Project improvements
- Release to PyPI
- Timer for managing rounds
- Watch code folder and run doctests on changes
- Show notifications using Libnotify
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.