Collection of named entities
Dolmen collection offers a collection implementation which permits to manipulate named elements: arrange order, extract part of the collection, enforce a type of component and add new ones easily.
It originated from zeam.form where it was used to implement forms as collections of fields, actions and widgets.
- Moved to python 3.6+ only.
- Added requirements.txt for pip installation.
- Reduced the dependencies by removing the unnecessary call of zope.component in the adaptation of the factory.
- Added behavior to the collection allowing the override or ignore of the components.
- Updated components names for entry points.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dolmen.collection-0.5.tar.gz (5.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|