dpaste is a Django based pastebin. It's intended to run separately but its also possible to be installed into an existing Django project like a regular app.
dpaste is a Django based pastebin. It’s intended to run separately but its also possible to be installed into an existing Django project like a regular app.
You can find a live example on http://dpaste.de/
Further documentation can be found here: http://dpaste.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Added documentation: http://dpaste.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Added support for CSRF middleware
- Windows users can submit the form using Ctrl+Enter
- The raw view now sends the X-Content-Type-Options=nosniff header
- Various constants can now be overridden by settings
- Support for python setup.py test to run the tox suite
- Changes and fixes along the package management.
- A huge cleanup and nearly total rewrite.
- dpaste now includes a Django project which is used on www.dpaste.de as well as hooks to get it integrated into existing projcts.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dpaste-2.2.tar.gz (130.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|