dpaste is a Django based pastebin. It's intended to run separately but its also possible to be installed into an existing Django project like a regular app.
dpaste is a Django based pastebin. It’s intended to run separately but its also possible to be installed into an existing Django project like a regular app.
You can find a live example on http://dpaste.de/
Further documentation can be found here: http://dpaste.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- “never” as an expiration choice is enable by default! This creates snippets in the database which are never purged.
- The API create call now supports to set the exiration time.
- Some simple Bootstrap 3 support.
- Gist fixes on Python 3.
- Fix for the rare case of duplicate slug (secret id) generation.
- A new ‘code’ lexer renders source code with no highlighting.
- Whitespace fixes with tab indention and word wrap mode.
- Installation docs.
- IRC lexer is now in the default lexer list.
- One-time snippet support. Snippets get automatically deleted after the another user looks at it.
- Toggle wordwrap for code snippets.
- General UI and readability improvements.
- API accepts the format or lexer via GET too. You can call an API url like example.com/api/?format=json and have the body in POST only.
- Added an option to keep snippets forever.
- ABAP lexer is now in the default lexer list.
- API Documentation.
- Full test coverage.
- Removed Twitter button from homepage.
- Slug generation is less predictable.
- Added documentation: http://dpaste.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Added support for CSRF middleware.
- Windows users can submit the form using Ctrl+Enter.
- The raw view now sends the X-Content-Type-Options=nosniff header.
- Various constants can now be overridden by settings.
- Support for python setup.py test to run the tox suite.
- Changes and fixes along the package management.
- A huge cleanup and nearly total rewrite.
- dpaste now includes a Django project which is used on www.dpaste.de as well as hooks to get it integrated into existing projcts.