A package that assists in writing tests for discord.py
This is a package to allow testing of discord.py. It is only compatible with the rewrite version, and is still in alpha. If using pytest, it is suggested to use pytest-asyncio for test running, otherwise the user will need to provide their own async test runner.
Documentation can be found at dpytest.readthedocs.io, including examples and tutorials
- Docs: Add vertical spacing for functions & methods
- Fix behaviour 'discord.Role.edit' with hoist, mentionable, etc.
- Get member mentions by using the user ID in mention
- NEW methods : Pins, get_user, & clear_reactions
- fix utils functions imports
- Remove the runner verification methods, replace them with verification builders
- Rename simulate_reaction -> add_reaction and make it take a user to react as
- unrealease (error when bumping version)
- Merge hint files into .py files
- Use typing export of Pattern
- Add content type to attachments
- Overwrite _guild_needs_chunking (fix for asyncio wait_for errors)
- Bump version (sould have done that with 0.0.23, since many changes have been commited)
- Bug fix with role_mentions=None being not iterable.
- Support for discord.py 1.7.1
- Attachments allowed on messages
- verify_embed without test fixed
- Add members intent
- Added more testing
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.