Templating and basecode for Pyramid webapps
dryxPyramid is a python package containing some basic, reusable code for Pyramid Webapps. It contains:
dryxPyramid contains some new and overriding renderers that allow for the download of files using filename=myfilename in the query string.
- csv (format=csv)
- json (format=json)
- plain text tables (format=plain_table)
- plain text (format=plain_text)
### Reserved Query String Parameters
## View Permissions
There are currently 6 levels of tiered view-permissions that can be added to the view decorators. Each level of permissions includes the acummulated permissions up to that tier.
- view_everyone: viewable by the public
- view_users: viewable by logged in users
- edit_users: viewable by users with the edit_users permissions
- superuser: viewable by users with superuser permissions
- admin: viewable by users with admin permissions
- superadmin: viewable by users with superadmin permissions
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dryxPyramid-0.3.2-py2-none-any.whl (18.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size dryxPyramid-0.3.2.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for dryxPyramid-0.3.2-py2-none-any.whl