A collection of useful lists for data science.
A collection of useful lists for working with data.
pip install dslists
import dslists states = dslists.states('name')
Days of the Week
dslists.days(abbr, dots, business)
- default: Sunday, Monday, ..., Saturday
- abbr: Sun, Mon, ..., Sat
- dots: Sun., Mon., ..., Sat.
- business: Monday, Tuesday, ..., Sunday
Months of the Year
- default: January, February, ..., December
- abbr: Jan, Feb, ..., April, ..., Dec
- dots: Jan., Feb., ..., April, ..., Dec.
data can be a list or string of the following:
- 'name' (ex. New York) (default)
- 'abbr' (ex. NY)
- 'fips' (ex. 36)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dslists-0.1.2.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|