Some tools for digital signal processing
# dsplab package
## Fields of application
- Development of software for digital signal processing.
- Investigation of variety of methods solving the same DSP task.
- Development of the DSP routines that require a flexible configuration of different stages of calculations on the user level.
## Features and characteristics
- Some specific functions for analysis of signals.
- Synthesis of test signals with different kinds of modulation: amplitude, frequency and phase.
- Playing of signals (synthesized or archive) for the development of on-line procedures.
- Organization of calculations, workflows:
- User can define the plan of works and then set the worker for every work. The replacement of the worker does not destroy the workflow.
- Different types of nodes are supported: Work, Map (Loop), Select and Pack.
- Base classes for workers are defined. Every worker can return detailed description of itself by calling info() method.
- Base class for on-line filters having add_sample() method and embedded queues for running window and smoothing of results is implemented.
- Licence: LGPLv3
- Programming language: Python 3.