Some Python packages for fft, smoothing, gridding
This package contains a number of independent modules that are used by other packages.
It currently includes the following modules:
- constants : physical constants derived from NIST data
- fft : interfaces to scipy, anfft, fftw FFT packages that can deal with 2D data
- io : NetCDF interface to wrap functions in higher level code
- planck : Black body calculations and integrators
- rad : development tools, including a colored log package, function deprecation wrapper, file IO debugging wrapper
- smoothing : vector smoothing interface to scipy smoothing and kernels
- caselessdict : A case free dictionary
- testing: internal testing code.
- Author: Christopher Lee
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dwell-1.0.0a3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (41.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 11, 2017|
|dwell-1.0.0a3.tar.gz (34.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 11, 2017|