Dynamixel Servo Library
To install the Dynamixel library:
- Unzip the archive to a location outside of your Python installation.
- Bring up a command prompt and cd into the dynamixel-installer directory.
- Run the command “python setup.py install”
- You can now use the library by doing an “import dynamixel”.
- For an example of how to use it, see the two sample files example.py and example2.py in the dynamixel-installer directory.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dynamixel-1.0.1.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|