Python 3 compatible library for DynamoDB
Dynamo3 is a library for querying DynamoDB. It is designed to be higher-level than boto (it’s built on top of botocore), to make simple operations easier to perform and understand. It has some nice features like exponential backoff and automatic pagination built in.
- Fixed DynamoDB Local link in testing framework
- Feature: Result objects from get_item have an exists flag
- Feature: wait keyword for create and delete table
- Bug fix: Scans/Queries could return incomplete results if AWS returned an empty Items list
- New RateLimit class to avoid blowing through your provisioned throughput
- New Limit class for more complex query limit behavior
- Bug fix: Scan and Query with Select='COUNT' will page results properly
- batch_get supports alias arg for ExpressionAttributeNames
- Make connection stateless again. Puts consumed_capacity into response object and fixes mystery crash.
- Bug fix: getting ConsumedCapacity doesn’t crash for BatchGetItem and BatchWriteItem
- Feature: connection.default_return_capacity
- Feature: hooks for precall, postcall, and capacity
- Better handling of ConsumedCapacity results
- Feature: New methods to take advantage of the newer expression API. See get_item2, put_item2.
- Feature: Shortcut use_version for switching over to the new APIs.
- Feature: update_table can create and delete global indexes
- Feature: New methods to take advantage of the newer expression API. See scan2, query2, update_item2, and delete_item2.
- Migrating to botocore client API since services will be deprecated soon
- Bug fix: Serialization of blobs broken with botocore 0.85.0
- Bug fix: Crash when parsing description of table being deleted
- Breakage: Dropping support for python 3.2 due to lack of botocore support
- Feature: Support JSON document data types
Features thanks to DynamoDB upgrades: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/dynamodb-update-json-and-more/
- Tweak: Nose plugin allows setting region when connecting to DynamoDB Local
- Feature: New, unified connect method
- Feature: More expressive ‘expected’ conditionals
- Feature: Queries can filter on non-indexed fields
- Feature: Filter constraints may be OR’d together
Features thanks to DynamoDB upgrades: http://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/improved-queries-and-updates-for-dynamodb/
- Bug fix: sometimes crash after deleting table
- Bug fix: DynamoDB Local nose plugin fails
- Bug fix: serializing ints fails
- Feature: Allow access_key and secret_key to be passed to the DynamoDBConnection.connect_to_* methods
- First public release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dynamo3-0.4.10-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 20, 2017|
|dynamo3-0.4.10.tar.gz (30.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 20, 2017|