Dynamic Pipeline is a high-level API to help data scientists building models in ensemble way, and automating Machine Learning workflow with simple coding.
Author: Tony Dong
Dynamic Pipeline is a high-level API to help data scientists building models in ensemble way, and automating Machine Learning workflow with simple code.
Current available modules:
- autoPP for data preprocessing
- autoFS for classification/regression features selection
- autoCV for classification/regression model selection with cross-validation
- autoPipe for modules automatic pipeline connection & generate model's performance reports
Modules in development:
- autoVIZ for pipeline visualization
- autoFlow for tracking and deployment
- autoTM for text mining
- Unsupervised models specific modules
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dynapipe-0.1.4.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size dynapipe-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (18.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|