A set of data tools in Python
A set of Data analysis tools in pYTHON 3.x.
- Measures of association for categorical features
- Plot features correlation and association for mixed data-sets (categorical and continuous features) in an easy and simple way
- Plot ROC curves with AUC scores and estimated-optimal thresholds
Dython was designed with analysis usage in mind - meaning ease-of-use, functionality and readability are the core values of this library. Production-grade performance, on the other hand, were not considered.
- Documentation is available at shakedzy.xyz/dython
- Project source is available at https://github.com/shakedzy/dython
Learn more about some of the main methods of this library and their usage on these blogposts.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.