This package provides a Python implementation for ACI's e24PaymentPipe Merchant Gateway
This package provides a Python implementation for ACI’s e24PaymentPipe Merchant Gateway
For legacy reasons, the name of the module is kept the same as the one from ACI’s toolkit. This does not conform to PEP-8 guidelines.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://e24PaymentPipe.rtfd.org.
- Written in Python from scratch (not an existing port)
- Supports both newer and legacy terminal resource (.cgn) file formats
- Reasonably well documented
- Proven code - running in production since 2011
- No external dependencies
- Add support for credit card payments, including refunds.
- Create comprehensive test suite
- Add support for Python 3 Under Development
- Refactored class methods to utils.py
- PEP-8 cleanup
- Version bump
- First release on Github.
- Added custom exceptions
- Optimized error checking
- Added character filters for UDF as per latest payment provider update
- Version branch created with major changes in the codebase
- Cleaned up the API and interface