E3 core. Tools and library for building and testing software
This present project (
e3) is a Python framework to ease the development
of portable automated build systems (compilation, dependencies management,
binary code packaging, and automated testing).
e3 framework is split across multiple Python packages named
and sharing the same namespace:
e3-core package is organized in several packages and modules:
- anod: build system handling dependencies management and binary code
packaging. This includes a driver that can parse
- archive: support for reading and writing tar and zip archives
- collection: generic collections, e.g. an implementation of Direct Acyclic Graphs
- decorator: Python decorators, e.g. a memoize decorator
- diff: functions to compute a diff or apply it
- electrolyt: support for parsing build plans
- env: global environment handling
- event: interface for notifying external services
- fingerprint: support for creating a synthetic view of set of conditions and determining whether those conditions have changed or not.
- fs: high-level file system operations, using globbing, walk,...
- hash: computation of sha1, md5
- log: logging helpers
- main: main program initialization, command line parsing,...
- mainloop: generic loop for running jobs
- net: network utilities
- net.http: helper for sending http requests and downloading files
- net.smtp: helper for sending emails through smtp
- os: platform independent interface to Operating System functions
- os.fs: low-level file system operations, no logging involved
- os.platform: tools to detect the platform
- os.process: interface to run process, to control the execution time,...
- os.timezone: platform independent interface to get the machine timezone
- platform: generic interface for providing platform information
- platform_db: knowledge base for computing platform information
- store: interface to download and store resources in a store
e3information, sanity check, ...
- text: text formatting and transformation
- vcs: high level interface to VCS repositories
- yaml: helpers for parsing yaml data
See e3-core documentation for more details.
requires: Python >=3.7
e3-core releases are available on PyPI and can be installed by running:
pip install e3-core
To install from the source package, run:
python setup.py install
e3 dependencies will also be installed.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size e3_core-22.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (399.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size e3-core-22.1.0.tar.gz (453.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|