export eagle schematic or board to image or partlist
eagexp can export eagle partlist or image (2D/3D) of schematic or board.
- Known problems:
- slow: eagle is opened and closed for each export
- high DPI does not work (memory problem?)
- Python 3 is not supported
- export can be blocked by eagle -> timeout
- 3D image export has a lot of options which are not supported
>>> from eagexp import image, partlist >>> brd='~/.eagle/projects/examples/singlesided/singlesided.brd' >>> image.export_image(brd, 'brd.png', resolution=600) >>> print partlist.raw_partlist(brd)
How it works
sudo apt-get install eagle sudo apt-get install povray sudo apt-get install python-pip # optional for background processing sudo apt-get install xvfb xserver-xephyr sudo pip install eagexp
# as root pip uninstall eagexp
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size eagexp-0.0.3.tar.gz (111.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|