Easy to use AWS commands for developers (currently supports EC2; tools for S3 coming soon)
- ABOUT EASYAWS:
- Scripts in easyaws package allow easy access to EC2 and S3 (intended to be used by developers). The goal is to create easy-to-use interfaces, analogous to ‘cp’, ‘ssh’, ‘scp’ (which developers are assumed to be already comfortable with), for EC2 and S3.
- SETUP EASYAWS:
- To setup, run ‘aws configure’ to enter your AWS credentials and config.
- $ aws configure AWS Access Key ID [None]: <YOUR_AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID> AWS Secret Access Key [None]: <YOUR_AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY> Default region name [None]: <YOUR_AWS_DEFAULT_REGION> Default output format [None]: text
- USING EASYAWS:
- Once you have configured your AWS credentials, you can use following scripts that are installed with ‘easyaws’ package:
- ‘ec2list’: List your EC2 instances
- ‘ec2ssh’: SSH into EC2 instances using instance name/tag
- COMING SOON:
- We are working on following scripts:
- ‘ec2scp’: Script to easily ‘scp’ files to/from EC2 instances.
- ‘s3cp’: Script to cp files to/from S3 buckets (i.e. ‘cp’ for S3)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size easyaws-0.0.2.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|