Python modules which implement support for installing particular (groups of) software packages with EasyBuild.
EasyBuild is a software build and installation framework that allows you to manage (scientific) software on High Performance Computing (HPC) systems in an efficient way.
The easybuild-easyblocks package provides a collection of easyblocks for EasyBuild. Easyblocks are Python modules that implement the install procedure for a (group of) software package(s). Together with the EasyBuild framework, they allow to easily build and install supported software packages.
The EasyBuild documentation is available at http://easybuild.readthedocs.org/.
The easybuild-easyblocks source code is hosted on GitHub, along with an issue tracker for bug reports and feature requests, see https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyblocks.
Related Python packages:
- the EasyBuild framework, which includes the easybuild.framework and easybuild.tools Python packages that provide general support for building and installing software
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-framework
- PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-framework
- a collection of example easyconfig files that specify which software to build, and using which build options; these easyconfigs will be well tested with the latest compatible versions of the easybuild-framework and easybuild-easyblocks packages
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs
- PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-easyconfigs
Build status overview: