The EasyBuild framework supports the creation of custom easyblocks that implement support for installing particular (groups of) software packages.
EasyBuild is a software build and installation framework that allows you to manage (scientific) software on High Performance Computing (HPC) systems in an efficient way.
The easybuild-framework package is the core of EasyBuild. It supports the implementation and use of so-called easyblocks which implement the software install procedure for a particular (group of) software package(s).
The EasyBuild documentation is available at http://easybuild.readthedocs.org/.
The EasyBuild framework source code is hosted on GitHub, along with an issue tracker for bug reports and feature requests, see https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-framework.
Related Python packages:
- a collection of easyblocks that implement support for building and installing (groups of) software packages
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyblocks
- package on PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-easyblocks
- a collection of example easyconfig files that specify which software to build, and using which build options; these easyconfigs will be well tested with the latest compatible versions of the easybuild-framework and easybuild-easyblocks packages
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs
- PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/easybuild-easyconfigs
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size easybuild-framework-4.3.1.tar.gz (1.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for easybuild-framework-4.3.1.tar.gz