a module to read and write .ebf files (efficient and easy to use binary format) for python 2 and 3
EBF is a binary format for storing data. It is designed to read and write data, easily and efficiently.
- Store multiple data items in one file, each having a unique tag name + tagnames follow the convention of unix style pathname e.g. /x or /mydata/x
- Automatic type and endian conversion
- Support for multiple programming languages + data can easily read in C, C++, Fortran, Java, IDL and Matlab + facilitates easy distribution of data
- Comprehensive numpy support + data is read back as numpy arrays + almost any numpy array can be written + Nested numpy structures are also supported
- Read and write directly a recursive dictionary of numpy arrays
- Internally uses hashtable for fast retireival of data items. + also allows for overwrite prevention
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ebfpy-0.0.20.tar.gz (44.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|