A tool for launching and running commands on a cluster of EC2 instances
Simple library and CLI to manage and work with clusters of EC2 instances. Multi-purpose, but created to make distributed deep learning infrastructure easier.
- Provide the minimal set of features to run distributed deep learning training jobs on EC2 instances.
- Provide libraries, not a framework or platform.
- Make cluster environments reproducible to allow for parallelization of experiments
- Make cluster launches fast
- Focus on iterative, not disruptive, improvements on the common methodology of manually launching EC2 instances, ssh-ing to them, configuring environments by hand and running training scripts*
EC2Node and EC2NodeCluster are classes for working with EC2 instances.
RemoteShell and ClusterShell
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ec2_cluster-0.0.0a3-py3-none-any.whl (15.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ec2_cluster-0.0.0a3.tar.gz (12.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for ec2_cluster-0.0.0a3-py3-none-any.whl