SSH into EC2 instances via tag name
Moved back to just ec2-ssh.
- Next version release notes here
- Fix Python 3 bug with subprocess output type
- Pip failed to receive wheel in version 1.5.0, re-uploading
- Now using boto3
- ec2-ssh rewritten in Python. As part of this, the automatic ‘pretty prompt’ has been removed.
- Forked by YPlan
- Output from ec2-host is now in random order, allowing ec2-ssh to spread logins between similar instances
- Python 3 compatibility
- Fix issue when ec2-host finds one offline instance with same name as an online instance
- Merged pull requests to add region and tag support
- Add line echoing host before establishing SSH connection
- override prompt (PS1) to show tag name
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(5.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||2.7||Mar 23, 2017|
(4.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 23, 2017|