Moved back to just ec2-ssh.
- Next version release notes here
- Fix Python 3 bug with subprocess output type
- Pip failed to receive wheel in version 1.5.0, re-uploading
- ec2-ssh rewritten in Python. As part of this, the automatic ‘pretty
prompt’ has been removed.
- Forked by YPlan
- Output from ec2-host is now in random order, allowing ec2-ssh to spread
logins between similar instances
- Python 3 compatibility
- Fix issue when ec2-host finds one offline instance with same name as an online instance
- Merged pull requests to add region and tag support
- Add line echoing host before establishing SSH connection
- override prompt (PS1) to show tag name
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.