An opinionated deployment application for ECS services
An opinionated deployment application for ECS services.
The stages of the deployment pipeline are:
- test - The test environment represents the state of master in a git repository
- or the latest tag for a Docker image.
- stage - The stage environment represents a tag in a git repository or a tagged
- revision of a Docker image.
- production - The production environment is deployed using task definitions
- that were created in promoting test to stage.
ecs-deploy is used in the deployment pipeline for an ECS service. It expects a stable base task definition that is always running in the test environment. This task definition should point to the latest tag for a Docker image. If invoked for the test environment, ecs-deploy simply any running tasks.
When invoked for the stage environment, the current task definition for the test environment is downloaded and modified to replace the latest tag for the Docker image with the specified tag revision.
When invoked for the production environment, it will update the service to use a task definition using the specified tag version.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ecs-pipeline-deploy-0.1.0.tar.gz (5.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ecs-pipeline-deploy-0.1.0.tar.gz