Subsystem for updating Edeposit's links in Aleph.
Two-way communication subsystem used for updating the E-deposit links in Aleph.
Links created in Aleph cannot be changed automatically by direct-manipulation, so this project defines AMQP to XML protocol bridge. XML then copied over SCP to Aleph, processed and resulting XML response is then translated back to AMQP messages.
Full module documentation and description can be found at Read the Docs:
- Log record updated to include whole responses.
- Added ability to use LinkDescription in .document_urls property.
- document_url changed to list.
1.1.0 - 1.1.4
- Implemented option to disable logging.
- Added ability to update itself automatically.
- None is now returned instead of blank array, when no response is ready.
- Added new parameter reason to output structure.
1.0.0 - 1.0.5
- Added documentation.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added description.
- Small change in docs config.
- XSD added to XML output.
- Fixed XML mess.
- Fixed problem with loading of the database after restart.
- Fixed behavior, which let the response file in the directory, so it was processed over and over again.
- Added test for input’s structure interface into RequestDatabase.add_request().
- Added almost 100% test coverage (everything with meaning is covered).
- Fixed a LOT of bugs.
- Added docstrings for every member of the package.
- Response structure updated.
- Added tests.
- Fixed bugs in import structures.
- Project created.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edeposit.amqp.aleph_link_export-1.2.2.tar.gz (19.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for edeposit.amqp.aleph_link_export-1.2.2.tar.gz