E-Deposit's AMQP definitions and common classes/patterns.
This module contains common parts shared with other AMQP modules from Edeposit project. Main purpose is to provide configuration data to AMQP server and generic daemons, to run the modules.
pip install edeposit.amqp
Full module documentation is hosted at ReadTheDocs: http://edeposit-amqp.readthedocs.org
Content can be divided between generic modules to support AMQP communication and scripts, which provides ability to test and tweak AMQP communication.
Configuration for RabbitMQ server and E-deposit client modules connecting into it.
Class for spawning Unix daemons.
Generic AMQP blocking communication daemon server.
Robot Framework is used to test the code. You can find the tests in src/edeposit/amqp/aleph/tests directory.
Tests can be invoked manually (from the root of the package):
$ pybot -W 80 --pythonpath edeposit/amqp/tests/:src edeposit/amqp/tests/; (cd docs/; make html)
Or continuously using nosier:
$ nosier -p edeposit -b 'export' "pybot -W 80 --pythonpath edeposit/amqp/tests/:src edeposit/amqp/tests/; (cd docs/; make html)"
- Changed internal way of handling AMQP communication. This shouldn’t change user API.
- Documentation updated to reflect changes in internal API. Added UML diagrams.
- Documentation updated. Added intersphinx links to edeposit.amqp.serializers.
- edeposit.amqp.serializers API changed, so this module needed to be adjusted.
- Serialization is now handled (but not stored) in this module, instead of aleph. It will be used in other modules too.
- Added dependency to edeposit.amqp.serializers.
- Documentation is now even for settings.py’s attributes.
- User defined JSON configuration is now supported.
- Added autogeneration of documentation to the package generator (setup.py).
- Project released at PYPI
- alephdaemon is working correctly, other classes are in release state too