A responsive menu for Plone themes.
This package provides a responsive replacement for the plone.global_sections viewlet. But note that just installing this theme in itself does not replace anything. You will have to adjust your theme to make use of this package.
- Mark van Lent, markvl, Edition1
- Mirella van Teulingen, mirelvt, Edition1
- Add ‘parent’ and ‘current’ classes to <li> tags of the menu. [maciekz]
- Fix error when actions are in the menu (like the Home item) that have no children. [markvl]
- Load setMenuSize() in the template, instead of on document.ready. Otherwise you will see the menu in the wrong layout before it is styled correctly. [mirella]
- Fix the fix of the small menu. The small menu stopped working when it was expanded and the windows was resized from small to big and back again. [markvl]
- Small fix where the small menu is expanded when the window is resized from big to small. [markvl]
- Add a configuration option to always use the small menu when there are more than X menu items. (So we can prevent overflowing the menu even on ‘desktop’ screens.) [markvl]
- Make the small version of the menu work: start with children collapsed (hidden) and expand (visible) when needed. First click expands, second click collapses. [markvl]
- Use a class to mark that a menu item has children. (And remove the hard coded greater than sign.) [markvl]
- Remove duplication from the menu templates by moving the complete <ul> structure to the menu_recurse template. [markvl]
- Package created using templer [markvl]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edition1.menu-0.1a7.zip (38.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|