User interface for LabCAS, for EDRN
User interface for the Early Detection Research Network (EDRN) Laboratory Catalog and Archive System (LabCAS). Developed by the EDRN Informatics Center (IC), operated by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), which itself is operated by the California Institute of Technology (CalTech).
What follows is a history of changes from release to release. Where issue IDs are listed below, you can find out more about them by visiting the issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
0.0.1 — Jackie
- CA-1332, fixed RNA sequence upload
- CA-1333, added fields for booleans and URIs.
- CA-1345, “Date” and “ProtocolID” fields not appearing in LabCAS UI
- CA-1343, LabCAS UI should display images inline and not force the browser to download them
- CA-1346, Double metadata entries
- CA-1357, People and protocols not updating
- CA-1354, Don’t prompt for both Protocol Name and Protocol ID, but display both after uploading
- CA-1356, Collaborative group metadata field is plain text, should be restricted values
- CA-1355, “OwnerGroup” should be check boxes, not a free text field
- CA-1358, On dataset list change “Product” in table header to “Dataset”
- CA-1359, Add a N/A option to Collaborative Group
- CA-1360, Change name of “Owner Group” to something like “Share data with…”
- CA-1362, Show all groups; default to groups of which you are a mamber
- CA-1363, Disable upload button if you’re not a member of any group, and add a contact notice
- CA-1366, Help text when hovering over “Share Data with…” is weird
- CA-1373, “Share data with…” field too error-prone
- CA-1364, Who is currently logged in
- CA-1365, No logout button
- CA-1368, Data may not be immediately available
- CA-1374, Make “Generic LabCAS Dataset” the first workflow and rename it to “Standard LabCAS Dataset”
- CA-1377, Must distribute Plupload because of GPL
- CA-1361, LabCAS UI no longer overrides title & description for “OwnerGroup”
0.0.0 — Unreleased
- CA-1331, Release to operations
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edrn.labcas.ui-0.0.1.zip (1.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|