Look and feel for websites of the Early Detection Research Network (EDRN).
This is the basic look-and-feel for websites for the Early Detection Research Network (EDRN), which loosely follows the style of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). It was developed by the Informatics Center (IC), operated by JPL.
Although intended for the EDRN public portal, this package may be used in any Plone 3 (or later) site.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add edrn.theme to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... edrn.theme
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = edrn.theme
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
What follows is a history of changes from release to release. For issue IDs mentioned below, you can learn more about them by visiting the issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
1.2.7 — Plone 4.3.9 Upgrade
1.2.6 — Obeyance
- Cleans up packaging and obeys PEP-470.
- Uses Travis-CI’s new container infrastructure with caching.
1.2.5 — I Had Some Chicken; Pass Me the FLOSS
- First official release as free/libre/open source software.
1.2.4 — Quickie
- CA-1230 - Quick Links Portlets needs buttons for Informatics and Network Consulting Team
1.2.3 — MOAR UPGRADES!
- Made compatible with Plone 4.3.
- Use z3c.autoinclude
1.2.2 — More Upgrades
- Made compatible with Plone 4.2.
1.2.1 — Upgrades
- Made compatible with Plone 4.1.5.
- CA-983 - unencrypted login form
1.2.0 — Plone 4.1
This release makes the EDRN theme compatible with Plone 4.1. It also upgrades the test harness to use the plone.app.testing fixtures.
It also repairs a long-standing issue (CA-747): the logged_out template has a form where you can immediately log in again if you require. However, the Apache circuitry sends that form out over HTTP, and the form action inherits that HTTP, when it should go over HTTPS. The EDRN theme removes the form.
1.1.2 — Icons
This release adds icons (and corresponding CSS) for the QuickLinks portlet, including the Collaborative Groups icon with hover effect.
1.1.1 — Upgrade Cleanup
This release includes the following:
- No more horrible padding that’s been appearing on the left side of virtually every damn span everywhere.
- New unit test to check for customized login_form and the new login_form.
- Hidden labels of class hiddenStructure that are for accessibility only.
- Making the labels on the add/remove addons list appear reasonable.
- Bringing in customizations made TTW at NCI that worked around IE7 display issues.
- Upgrade steps to profile 4.
1.1.0 — Plone 4
This release makes edrn.theme compatible with Plone 4.
1.0.3 — Dark, Darker, Darko
The only issue addressed this time ‘round is:
- CA-729 - Change the color of the hyperlinks on the Public Portal
1.0.2 — The Little Dutch Boy
The only issue addressed by this release is:
- CA-632 - Portal 3 leaks memory?
1.0.1 — Anal Retentiveness
The only issue addressed by this release is:
- CA-529 - Remove “Valid XHTML” and “Valid CSS” links
1.0.0 — Fantasizing on Facetizing
After being in production for several months we’ve decided to call it version 1 at last. However, this release also adds styling for future faceted navigation features. It also adds styling and imagery for the Members List button for the QuickLinks portlet.
It also addresses the following issues:
- CA-642 - Create a new member page
- CA-666 - Sites Page clean up
You can learn more about this issue by visiting the Informatics Center’s issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
0.0.6 — The Eleventh Hour
After viewing the new look-and-feel for EDRN across a variety of applications, management suddenly realizes they don’t like it. This release attempts to satisfy them. See https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA-599 as well as https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA-600 for more details.
0.0.5 — Unknown release
It’s a myyyyssteeeerrry!
0.0.4 — Small Screens Welcome
The following issues have been addressed in this release:
0.0.2 — Modernization and Metadata
- Copious work by Andrew Hart to further modernize the look and feel for EDRN.
- Updated project metadata.
0.0.1 — FCS
This is a first customer ship, though it should be considered a work in progress.
0.0.0 — Unreleased
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edrn.theme-1.2.7.zip (355.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|