EDRN Collaborative Group Workspaces
This package, edrnsite.collaborations, provides groupware capabilities (wiki, file space, calendars, etc.) for EDRN collaborative groups, implemented with Plone. Although intended for the EDRN public portal, it can be installed into an Plone-compatible site.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add edrnsite.collaborations to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... edrnsite.collaborations
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = edrnsite.collaborations
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
What follows is a history of changes from release to release. Where issue IDs are listed below, you can find out more about them by visiting the issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
0.0.8 — Upgrades
Made compatible with Plone 4.1.5. Also, made a generic Group Space that can be used for non-organ-specific groups, such as EDRN working groups and committees.
Also addresses these issues:
- CA-972 - Put “Group Spaces” in “Collaborations Folders”
0.0.7 — Freedom
This release happens to include:
- CA-885 - Creating collaborative groups relies on well-known content rules—which may be reconfigured or even deleted
0.0.6 — Misc
This release covers:
- CA-513 - Science Data List on the Portal - by updating datasets with links to collaborative groups that are marked as “owning” datasets.
- CA-849 - Collaborative Group’s “Top 3 Projects” list appears on EVERY tab
0.0.5 — Highlights
This release handles:
- CA-806 - Create a “Highlights” section on the Collaborative Group pages
0.0.4 — Fonties
This release tackles:
- CA-800 - Funny fonts under the “Data” tab of a Collaborative Group
0.0.3 — Side Effects
This release adjusts the testing fixture layers as a result of eke.biomarker-1.1.5’s new dependency on eke.ecas.
0.0.2 — A Little Spit & Polish
- Adds separate chair and co-chairs to collaborative groups.
- Hides all other members in a collapsible section.
- Adds a log in reminder to the Overview tab.
- Datasets under the Data tab link directly into ECAS.
0.0.1 — First Release
First public release of EDRN Collaborations.
0.0.0 — Initial Implementation
This release provides initial function of EDRN Collaborations.
Copyright 2011 by the California Institute of Technology. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Software is owned by Caltech/JPL and is protected by United States copyright laws and applicable international treaties and/or conventions. The United States Government may have prior rights to use some or all of the Software as determined under applicable contracts and license agreements with Caltech/JPL.
This software was developed at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, an operating division of the California Institute of Technology and is not available for use by any person, organization, or other entity without prior, specific written permission.