Your project description goes here
The Open edx Enterprise Service app provides enterprise features to the Open edX platform. The majority of these features are structured around the concept of an Enterprise Customer, which is an organization or a group of people that “consumes” courses published on the Open edX platform.
The README.rst file should then provide an overview of the code in this repository, including the main components and useful entry points for starting to understand the code in more detail.
Full documentation for the Open edX Enterprise Service can be found at http://open-edx-enterprise-service-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.
The code in this repository is licensed under the AGPL 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Please see LICENSE.txt for details.
How To Contribute
Contributions are very welcome.
Please read How To Contribute for details.
Even though they were written with edx-platform in mind, the guidelines should be followed for Open edX code in general.
A Pull Request Description Template can be found at`PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md`_ - this template is automatially applied when you open a pull request from GitHub. Please make sure to include this template if submitting a pull request via other channels.
After submitting a pull request, please use the Github “Reviewers” widget to add relevant reviewers and track review process.
Reporting Security Issues
Please do not report security issues in public. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about this repository, or about Open edX in general? Please refer to this list of resources if you need any assistance.
[0.38.3] - 2017-07-14
- Fix dependency installation process in setup.py.
[0.38.2] - 2017-07-14
- Add consent declined message to course enrollment landing page.
[0.38.1] - 2017-07-13
- Remove requirement on too-new django-simple-history version
- Require slightly older django-config-models version
[0.38.0] - 2017-07-11
- Move to edx-platform release-focused testing
- Add Django 1.11 support in Hawthorn testing branch
[0.37.1] - 2017-07-11
- Update Enterprise landing page styling/language
[0.37.0] - 2017-07-06
- Update enterprise catalog api endpoint so that api returns paginated catalogs.
[0.36.11] - 2017-06-29
- Update DSC page language.
[0.36.10] - 2017-06-29
- Introducing SAP_USE_ENTERPRISE_ENROLLMENT_PAGE switch via django waffle.
[0.36.9] - 2017-06-28
- Refactor of automatic session termination logic.
[0.36.8] - 2017-06-28
- Enforce data sharing consent at login for SSO users only if data sharing consent is requested at login.
[0.36.7] - 2017-06-25
- UI tweaks to the enterprise landing page and course overview modal.
[0.36.6] - 2017-06-25
- Disable atomic transactions for CourseEnrollmentView to ensure that new EnterpriseCustomerUser records are saved to the database in time for ecommerce API calls.
[0.36.5] - 2017-06-23
- Apply automatic session termination logic to enterprise landing page based on enterprise customer configuration.
[0.36.4] - 2017-06-21
- Sort course modes in landing page.
[0.36.3] - 2017-06-21
- Fix for being unable to create course catalog clients due to upstream removal of the library.
[0.36.2] - 2017-06-21
- Add the ability to pass limit, offset and page_size parameters to enterprise catalog courses.
[0.36.1] - 2017-06-20
- Properly bump PyPI to latest changes from v0.36.0.
[0.36.0] - 2017-06-20
- Migrate from old, monolithic python-social-auth to latest, split version.
- Rework the NotConnectedToOpenEdX exception to be just one, and to say which method/dependency is missing.
[0.35.2] - 2017-06-20
- Fix Next and Previous page urls for enterprise catalog courses.
[0.35.1] - 2017-06-15
- Displayed course run price with entitlement on landing page and course information overlay
[0.35.0] - 2017-06-15
- Allow account-level data sharing consent in a course-specific context
[0.34.7] - 2017-06-14
- Enable “Continue” button flows on enterprise landing page
[0.34.6] - 2017-06-14
- Fixed layout of data sharing consent decline modal on mobile view
[0.34.5] - 2017-06-09
- Add Django 1.10 support back
[0.34.4] - 2017-06-09
- Added course information overlay
[0.34.3] - 2017-06-07
- Make enterprise landing page url available in the enterprise api and SAP course export.
[0.34.2] - 2017-06-06
- Fix UI issues (unexpected html escape) on enterprise landing page.
[0.34.1] - 2017-06-06
- Bug fix for Data sharing consent pop up page.
[0.34.0] - 2017-06-05
- Update data backing and behavior of enterprise landing page
- Fix template prioritization bug
- Fix URL rendering in enterprise login decorator
[0.33.24] - 2017-06-02
- UI updates for data sharing consent page.
[0.33.23] - 2017-06-02
- Fix a bug with unexpected image data in SAP course export job.
[0.33.22] - 2017-06-02
- Add an EnterpriseApiClient method for getting enrollment data about a single user+course pair
- Add logic to enterprise landing page that redirects users to the course when already registered
[0.33.21] - 2017-06-01
- UI updates for course mode selection in enterprise landing page.
[0.33.20] - 2017-05-23
- Migrate from mako templates to django templates
[0.33.19] - 2017-05-18
- Display account created/linked messages on enterprise landing page
[0.33.18] - 2017-05-17
- Add Enable audit enrollment flag
[0.33.17] - 2017-05-16
- Add django admin for enterprise course enrollment models
[0.33.16] - 2017-05-15
- Bug fixes for SAP learner completion data passback.
[0.33.15] - 2017-05-10
- Additional minor UI updates for enterprise landing page.
[0.33.14] - 2017-05-10
- Add new externally managed consent option for enterprise customers.
[0.33.13] - 2017-05-09
- Fix invalid API Gateway URIs
[0.33.12] - 2017-05-03
- Add enterprise landing page
[0.33.11] - 2017-05-02
- Add tpa hint if available for launchURLs for SAP Course metadata push.
[0.33.10] - 2017-05-02
- Fix bug with inactivating SAP courses that are no longer in the catalog.
[0.33.9] - 2017-04-26
- Fix enterprise logo validation message for max image size limit
[0.33.8] - 2017-04-26
- Updated calls to get_edx_api_data as its signature has changed in openedx.
[0.33.7] - 2017-04-24
- Redirect to login instead of raising Http404 if EnterpriseCustomer missing.
- Add confirmation_alert_prompt_warning to context of account-level consent view.
[0.33.6] - 2017-04-21
- Increase max size limit for enterprise logo
[0.33.5] - 2017-04-20
- Added vertical hanging indent mode to isort settings and adjusted current imports
[0.33.4] - 2017-04-18
- Enforce login for course-specific data sharing consent views.
[0.33.3] - 2017-04-18
- Fixed the CSS for the expand arrow in the data sharing consent page.
[0.33.2] - 2017-04-17
- Update Data Sharing Consent message.
[0.33.1] - 2017-04-17
- Order enterprise customers by name on enterprise customer django admin
[0.33.0] - 2017-04-11
- Improve accounting for inactive courses for SAP course export.
[0.32.1] - 2017-04-06
- Bug Fix: Added Handling for user enrollment to courses that do not have a start date.
[0.32.0] - 2017-04-06
- Refine SAP course export parameters
[0.31.4] - 2017-04-05
- Added missing migration file for recent string updates
[0.31.3] - 2017-04-04
- Modified SAP completion status data to correctly indicate a failing grade to SAP systems.
[0.31.2] - 2017-04-03
- Bugfix: Resolve IntegrityError getting raised while linking existing enterprise users when data sharing consent is disabled for the related enterprise.
[0.31.1] - 2017-03-31
- Bugfix: Allow unlinking of enterprise learners with plus sign or certain other characters in email address.
[0.31.0] - 2017-03-30
- Edited UI and error strings.
[0.30.0] - 2017-03-27
- Fully implements sap_success_factors transmitters and client to communicate with the SAP SuccessFactors API, and to handle auditing and other business logic for both catalog and learner data calls.
[0.29.1] - 2017-03-27
- Support for segment.io events on data sharing consent flow
[0.29.0] - 2017-03-23
- Updates integrated_channels management command transmit_learner_data to support sending completion data for self-paced courses, and to use the Certificates API for instructor-paced courses.
[0.28.0] - 2017-03-23
- New data sharing consent view supporting failure_url parameter
[0.27.6] - 2017-03-21
- Removed OAuth2Authentication class from API viewset definitions
[0.27.5] - 2017-03-17
- Updated api.yaml to resolve swagger configuration issues.
[0.27.4] - 2017-03-17
- Allows enterprise enrollments to be made on servers that sit behind a load balancer.
[0.27.3] - 2017-03-16
- Added integrated_channels management command to transmit courseware metadata to SAP SuccessFactors.
[0.27.2] - 2017-03-10
- Added integrated_channels management command to transmit learner completion data to SAP SuccessFactors.
[0.27.1] - 2017-03-13
- Added api.yaml and api-compact.yaml files to introduce api endpoints for catalog api-manager.
[0.27.0] - 2017-03-02
- Added API endpoint for fetching catalogs and catalog courses.
[0.26.3] - 2017-03-02
- Added integrated_channels to MANIFEST.in to properly include migrations for the new packages.
[0.26.2] - 2017-03-02
- Fixed package listing in setup.py to avoid import errors when using as a library
[0.26.1] - 2017-02-28
- Added support for retrieving access token from SAP SuccessFactors
- Added indicator in Sap SuccessFactors admin tool for checking the configuration’s access to SuccessFactors.
[0.26.0] - 2017-02-28
- Formally introducing new integrated_channels apps
- Adding new models and admin interfaces for integrated_channel and sap_success_factors
[0.25.0] - 2017-02-28
- Refactor _enroll_users() method to pay down technical debt
- Improve admin messaging around enrollment actions
[0.24.0] - 2017-02-27
- API for SSO pipeline is simplified to a single element.
- SSO users are linked to relevant Enterprise Customer when data sharing consent is disabled.
[0.23.2] - 2017-02-22
- SSO users are not created as EnterpriseCustomerUsers until all consent requirements have been fulfilled.
[0.22.1] - 2017-02-20
- Course Catalog API degrades gracefully in absence of Course Catalog service.
[0.22.0] - 2017-02-14
- Added API endpoint for fetching entitlements available to an enterprise learner
[0.21.2] - 2017-02-07
- Add id in EnterpriseCustomerUserSerializer fields
[0.21.0] - 2017-01-30
- Add UI handling for course-specific data sharing consent
[0.20.0] - 2017-01-30
- Add ability to select existing learners to be enrolled in courses from admin
[0.19.1] - 2017-01-30
- Resolved conflicting urls for User API endpoint.
[0.19.0] - 2017-01-30
- Added read-only enterprise API endpoint for IDAs.
- Moved utility functions from api.py to utils.py
[0.18.0] - 2017-01-27
- Add the ability to notify manually-enrolled learners via email.
[0.17.0] - 2017-01-25
- Add the EnterpriseCourseEnrollment model and related methods
[0.16.0] - 2017-01-25
- Fix a bug preventing a course catalog from being unlinked from an EnterpriseCustomer
[0.15.0] - 2017-01-25
- Enroll users in a program.
[0.14.0] - 2017-01-20
- Added view of seat entitlements on enterprise admin screen
[0.13.0] - 2017-01-06
- Dynamically fetch available course modes in the Manage learners admin
[0.12.0] - 2017-01-05
- Create pending enrollment for users who don’t yet have an account.
[0.11.0] - 2017-01-05
- Added links from the Manage Learners admin panel to individual learners.
[0.10.0] - 2017-01-04
- Added the ability to search the Manage Learners admin panel by username and email address.
[0.9.0] - 2016-12-29
- In django admin page for enterprise customer added alphabetical ordering for catalog drop down and displayed catalog details link next to selected catalog.
[0.8.0] - 2016-12-08
- added the branding information api methods to return the enterprise customer logo on the basis of provider_id or uuid.
- Updated the logo image validator to take an image of size maximum of 4kb.
[0.7.0] - 2016-12-07
- Added a feature to enroll users in a course while linking them to an enterprise customer.
[0.6.0] - 2016-12-04
- Fixed EnterpriseCustomer form to make Catalog field optional
- Added user bulk linking option
- Added Data Sharing Consent feature
[0.5.0] - 2016-11-28
- Added checks to make sure enterprise customer and identity provider has one-to-one relation.
- Added a helper method to retrieve enterprise customer branding information
[0.4.1] - 2016-11-24
- Fixed User.post_save handler causing initial migrations to fail
[0.4.0] - 2016-11-21
- Set up logic to call course catalog API to retrieve catalog listing to attach to EnterpriseCustomer.
[0.3.1] - 2016-11-21
- Fixed missing migration.
[0.3.0] - 2016-11-16
- Added Pending Enterprise Customer User model - keeps track of user email linked to Enterprise Customer, but not yet used by any user.
- Added custom “Manage Learners” admin view.
- Added sphinx-napoleon plugin to support rendering Google Style docstrings into documentation properly (i.e. make it recognize function arguments, returns etc.)
- Added translation files
[0.2.0] - 2016-11-15
- Linked EnterpriseCustomer model to Identity Provider model
[0.1.2] - 2016-11-04
- Linked EnterpriseCustomer model to django Site model
[0.1.1] - 2016-11-03
- Enterprise Customer Branding Model and Django admin integration
[0.1.0] - 2016-10-13
- First release on PyPI.
- Models and Django admin integration
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|edx_enterprise-0.38.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (155.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 17, 2017|
|edx-enterprise-0.38.3.tar.gz (125.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 17, 2017|