EEA Exhibit provides Simile Widgets Exhibit JS libraries as Zope 3 resources.
EEA Exhibit provides Simile Widgets Exhibit framework integration for eea.app.visualization. See eea.daviz package for more details.
Update your buildout.cfg file:
- Add eea.exhibit to the list of eggs to install
- Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug
[instance] ... eggs = ... eea.exhibit zcml = ... eea.exhibit
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
- Plone 2 and 3 compatible:
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Exhibit (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
- Upgrade step: Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for eea.exhibit
- Feature: Made this package Plone independent (Zope2 minimal requirements) [voineali refs #5421]
- Bug Fix: Fixed i18n missing tags and duplicate keys in .pt files [prospchr refs #5162]
- Bug fix: fixed markup of HISTORY.txt file [ciobabog refs #5231]
- Feature: Added preview images for Exhibit Views [voineali refs #5024]
- Feature: Added possibility to customize lenses for all exhibit views not only for Tile View [voineali fixes #5112]
- Feature: Added unique URLs for exhibit tabs in order to easily bookmark and share them. Also support browser history (back and forward buttons) [voineali refs #4851]
- Upgrade step: Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for eea.exhibit [voineali #4996]
- Feature: Refactoring to be able to use this package as a standalone or as part of eea.daviz bundle [voineali #4996]
- Rerelease broken egg
- Bugfix: Fixed IE JS errors, fixed code that uses jQuery to avoid conflicts with other JS frameworks [szabozo0 #4542]
- Feature: Added upgrade steps [voineali #4392]
- Feature: ported package to plone 4.x [ichimdav #4233]
- Initial release [voineali]